If you are looking for a Managed Workstation Solution Company in Manchester and the surrounding areas of Manchester consider Cadishead Computers for your choice. We are an Affordable Computer Repair Service. Complete repair center. Huge parts stock! 1 Day Service. Nationwide collection and delivery service available.
Here are just a few reasons, as to why you should choose Cadishead Computers to repair your computers.
We have been in business since 2006. We have been in the IT industry itself for close to 20 years, and have knowledge of all the operating systems, from Windows 3.1, up to and including Windows 10.
We have repaired thousands of Desktop and Laptop computers.
We run a full hardware diagnostic on each and every computer, no matter what the issue is. I.e We check to ensure your hard drive is not about to fail on you.
- We will only undertake work that we are competent to do.
- We will provide you with a clear breakdown of how much the job will cost, before there is any commitment made by you.
- We will discuss all the options available to help provide you with a tailored solution.
- We will endeavor to stick to the timeline and costs agreed by both parties.
- We will provide you with an updated quote, should you require any changes to the initial contract.
- We will be open and approachable should you have any queries.
- We will treat your property with respect.
We have a fantastic reputation within the area, and most of our calls are either repeat clients or referrals from existing clients.
Cadishead Computers are registered under the Data Protection Act - so you know your data is safe with us. Check our privacy details
What does this mean to you?.
The Data Protection Act controls how your personal information is used by organisations, businesses or the government.
Everyone responsible for using data has to follow strict rules called ‘data protection principles’. We must make sure the information is:
- used fairly and lawfully
- used for limited, specifically stated purposes
- used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary
- handled according to people’s data protection rights
- kept safe and secure
- not transferred outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection
Sensitive information - Privacy
To allow us to perform computer services you permit us access to your private personal files held on your computer, however, we will not access or read any of the following:
- My Documents folder
- Your Internet History
- Your 'Recent Documents' list or
- Your 'Internet Cache'
Before taking your computer to a shop, or allowing someone to collect your machine, ask yourself these questions:
- Who exactly has access to your data - your personal files which may include bank details, account numbers etc?
- Are they insured with public and professional liability?
- Do they want to meet you somewhere, rather than at your home or business, or refuse to allow you to take it to their premises?
- Do they only use a mobile number as a means of contact?
- Do they have a physical address on their website?
- Will they answer the phone, should anything go wrong?
- Do they only accept cash as payment?
We can answer all the above questions positively.
We also ensure that ALL of the windows updates are completed as of the service date. This ensures that when your computer leaves our workshop, the virus / malware is fully removed, and all patches are installed. This always takes time to carry out. You get the full package with us, advice, action, support.
Feel free to contact us by filling in the form below.